Thursday, January 13, 2011

To My Readers

Dear Neighbors:

A friend of mine asked me on Facebook the other day when I was going to post a new blog. I hadn't realized that since I'd been off work for winter break I'd been posting daily blogs. Sometimes twice a day. I went back to work on Monday and I'm still surprised I had time to watch and blog about "The Bachelor". I'm telling you, Ashley S. and Michelle need to pull it together, and fast. Between my job and writing my book, my inner idea factory has been somewhat depleted. After long conversations with my sister and some friends this week, I'm getting inspired again. 

My first priority is to finish the book. I included many of my blog postings, but I've added plenty of new material to everything. I'm never satisfied until I've edited and edited. If I'm going to expose my life to people who spend time in bookstores, it had better be perfect. Grammatically, that is. I still have an uphill battle to find an agent and to convince someone to publish it because it's what we're all thinking and it's going to be much more compelling than He's Just Not That Into You. Though the movie rocked.

Remember that you can e-mail me at ItsDoro@gmail.com if you have a suggestion. You name it, I'll satirize it to the point of sheer insanity. 

Taking Nothing Seriously (except my book, my job, and my car and hair maintenance),

D

No comments:

Post a Comment