Friday, January 28, 2011

The Continuing Cougar Saga

Dear Neighbors:


I changed my Facebook status this morning as I was writing my blog while trying to get ready to go to work. My favorite resident cougar and tiger had plenty to say...here's a little color-coding to protect, well, to keep everyone anonymous. 

Enjoy!

D


Purple: Me    Red: Cougar   Blue: Tiger



Trying to get ready for work and express my blogspiration at the same time...

    •  multitasker, eh? :p

    • Dorothy Moody I really am. I've been writing it while making and eating scrambled eggs, ironing my shirt, and getting dressed. But I'm finished and it's PERFECT!!!! :)
    •  ahh, wonderful! I'll check it out!


    •  Did you forget to take your ADD medication again? Silly wabbit :P

    •  i'm something of a multitasker. perhaps not an effective one, but whatever :p 
    •  I get off on it. Don't know why. It's very satisfying.



       Let's round up all the pills we can find...

    •  I meant multi-tasking. But, yes, I like pills, too.
    • Yayaya! Let's play with Valium!
    • Dorothy Moody From blogging to drugs in nine easy steps....
    • haha! I always ruin threads...
    • I love when he ruins shit. And, I looove valium. And, I loooove when baby say yayayay!
    •  i used to have a thing for Valium... :)
    • Me too. I like pain killers too.
    • ohhh... I never played with painkillers. Haha! I guess It could be fun, though.
    • It is...
    • i won't say no to anything i haven't tried...
    • You stroke my competitive bone, sir...
      You know your man is a tiger when you use the words "stroke" and "bone" and you get no comment about it from him. 
       
    • really? competitive about what?
    • Finding something that you would say no to. Tough crowd.
    • why don't you ponder... And see if you can find something to which i would say no.
       Allow me to interrupt this thread in order to congratulate the tiger on rearranging that sentence in order to avoid ending it with a preposition.
    •  I already have. I shall purchase the necessary supplies, and spring it upon you when you get here.
    • really? I think you're bluffing.
    • Dorothy Moody From blog to drugs to porn in twenty-three easy steps...
    •  Dorothy, he thinks a 40 year old redneck chick is bluffing.
    •  ‎...about sex.
      40 year old women NEVER bluff about sex. If it's offered, consider it a contract. 
    • we're sorry, dorothy!
    • I don't think she minds. She''ll clean up the bad stuff...
      I don't mind at all. No cleaning required today. 
       
    • i don't know what you have planned, ... But i doubt i will say no!
    • To be honest, I'm not sure if I have the balls to suggest it. Maybe if I get drunk first, and you take some of those pain pills. hahaha!
    •  ohhh... This could be kinky.
    • It really is...
    • how kinky?
    • No farm animals. No weaponry. Moderate to mild pain, I suppose.
    • ohhh....what a let down! I love farm animals!!
    • (joking)
    • seriously... Who do you intend to inflict the pain?
    • You sure? We've apparently got some pretty hot ponies around here. A dude just got sent up the river for boning one.
    • We could take turns.
    • haha! Whoa!
    • we could!
    • You need to choose some music.
    • ohh... Whatever music you choose will be fine.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god that's hilarious! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they're still at it! I should post another conversation soon.

    ReplyDelete