In lieu of a decent blog (I'm a teacher and it's the end of the quarter -- draw your own conclusions), I'd like to share a conversation I just had with my BFF.

Dorothy Moody No worries, you're only an inch off....when does an inch really matter, anyway? :)
Dorothy Moody Oh, wait! Only half an inch off in each direction? That makes things much more...compatible!about an hour ago ·
Dorothy Moody Things may look better under the microscope of the metric system. Then you can fudge the numbers and make things look...bigger.58 minutes ago ·
Christine English Thank you for your assistance with my total confusion on how size does matter - at least in this situation. Hopefully the machine will do it correctly.52 minutes ago ·
Dorothy Moody Machines are usually good replacements for what man cannot do himself.51 minutes ago ·
Christine English I don't even know how to respond to that- other than I totally concur!50 minutes ago ·
Christine English It is amazing to me that I need so much help from so many people to accomplish this. And for the record, I haven't done this in years.46 minutes ago ·
Dorothy Moody Hey, no one is asking you to admit anything. Really. It can be our little secret.45 minutes ago ·
Christine English Look I am just the best I can to keep religion out of this. I was trying to take the easy way out, but this has really turned into a mission.44 minutes ago ·

D

To the best of my knowledge, the envelope was printed successfully.
ReplyDeleteWhat were YOU thinking?