Friday, April 1, 2011

The End of an Era?

Dear Neighbors:

Thank you so much for reading my blogs. It's been a great experience sharing...my experiences with you. You could say it's been amazing. No, let's go one step further and call it an amazing journey. In spite of these amazing feelings about my amazing journey, I'm having commitment issues where this blog is concerned. As a matter of fact, my trust issues and commitment issues had an affair, had a kid, and the kid is named I Don't Want To Do This Anymore And You Can't Make Me.

The thing is, I just wanted to write the blog so I could get material for a book. 

And the book is pretty much done.

And now, so is the blog.

So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, adieu...

I'll stop torturing you.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

New blog later today. Promise. 



Acting a fool, 

D

3 comments:

  1. Gee, and I thought it was finally over. Oh well. I guess if you keep posting, I'll keep reading, for lack of anything better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I love backhanded compliments.

    ReplyDelete