Dear Neighbors:
To say I've been disappointed in the selection of matches I receive from my online dating sites (two; one pay site, one free) would be an understatement. I'm not sure of their matching criteria, but it's off. Way off.
Let me give you some information on my latest match. Right now he's "noticed me", but if I decide I like him, we go from there. Why don't you read the following information and leave me a comment? Yay or nay, neighbors.
He's 44, white, heavyset, and works as a local historian. He doesn't smoke, infrequently drinks, and makes less than $25,000 a year. My new Romeo is an atheist like me (bonus!), has never been married, lives with his parents in Barstow (very close to where I live), and doesn't have or want children. He wants his match to be able to travel around with him for his work. He's had some college and politically considers himself a nonconformist.
I'm leaning this way: Hell to the NO.
What do you think? Leave a comment. If I get more "yays" than "nays", I'll go out with him. Really, I will.
Choose carefully..."yay" or "nay".
D
I say "yay" but only because it would make for another interesting post. Ha ha.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not surprised? Hey, every vote counts. But I have one vote on FB, so we're tied here.
ReplyDeleteSuper heck no.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe someone actually created a profile like that. 44 and lives with his parents still??? You've got to be kidding!
ReplyDeleteI'm not kidding, and it's not the first of such profiles I've seen. Maybe it's a "Failure to Launch" situation and the parents posted the profile!!
ReplyDeleteNoooooo! ~Michelle
ReplyDeleteNAY says Sean
ReplyDelete