Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

Dear Neighbors:

Please excuse my lengthy absence from my blog. It's that whole teacher thing again. It's exhausting, apparently.

Here's an update:

1) E-Harmony still sucks. Still referring to it as E-Bullshit.

2) Chemistry sucks just a little bit less.

3) Plentyoffish and Hotornot are still not worth the time.

Now that we've established that...

4) Taking applications for sperm donors as I have let Donor #1 off the hook for the time being. He deserves it. Trust me on this.

5) Whoever said the whole "It's better to have loved and lost...," thing needs to be shot. Multiple times.

I think that about covers it for now. I'll be back over the weekend with a real blog. And if I'm not...come after me on Facebook and remind me!!!

D

1 comment:

  1. Try my Brother/Sister In Laws Zyngle. Let me know (as only Ms. Single can) what you think...

    ReplyDelete